Careers at Galfar
Applicants are encouraged to e-mail their applications to email@example.com
- Project Manager – Degree qualified; minimum of 15 years related experience; minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and pipeline engineering in Oil and Gas Industry; was responsible for a minimum of two major projects (> US$ 50 million). Shall have past experience of working for OQ Gas Network Projects.
- Commissioning Manager – Minimum 15 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in commissioning management. Proven experience in commissioning of Oil & Gas facilities and Pipelines.
- Construction Manager – Degree qualified; minimum of 15 years related experience; minimum of 10 years in pipeline construction management (preferably 36” size & above) & control in Oil and Gas Industry. Proven experience in managing construction of high value Contractor contracts preferred. Shall have past experience of working for OQ Gas Network Projects.
- Manager – Contracts – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 15-20 years of relevant experience, out of which minimum of 10 years in Project and Contract Management in the Oil & Gas sector.The candidate will be the prime contact between the Company & the Client and shall execute all responsibilities including correspondence as part of the execution of the contract. The candidate shall be a responsible person authorized to perform all activities towards the management of the contract.
- Engineer QMS – Engineering Graduate (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil) with 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in Operation,Maintenance in Water distribution & transmission pipeline. Candidate from Musandam Governorate shall bepreferred. Must have a good understanding in the Quality Management System discipline.